Tuesday 20 September 2016

The Road to Home Row Along - Day 6

Well I’ve had a really busy few days, visiting my sister and my daughter and her family – but that doesn’t leave me much to blog about, does it?  Sorry!  But I did pick up 3 quilt tops from my sister for our local longarm quilter, Melissa Macintosh.  Melissa did such a great job on my sister’s quilt that I delivered to her that she sent 3 up with me for quilting!

What is My Magic 8?  Well, I wanted to teach the method of making 8 half square triangle units that I found on Craftsy  http://www.craftsy.com/blog/2014/01/how-to-make-half-square-triangles/
I taught it then we made a bunch of them and spent a meeting playing around with them to create interesting blocks for a group red and white quilt we are going to make together.  
I am going to put my tip sheet on Craftsy as a free pattern and I'll let you know when it's available to download.




Are you ready for the next few rows of this Road to Home Row Along – I know I am!  I hope you enjoy these rows (and sign up for the sponsored prizes).  Here are Day 6's rows:
 
Beaquilter at www.beaquilter.com





Rebecca Mae Designs at http://www.rebeccamaedesigns.com




























No comments:

Post a Comment